A lot of corporations have policies or procedures that you must VPN into the company's network. (eBolters)
I know of one major health insurance company that has their laptops set up and nothing works till you connect to their VPN and then you can browse the internet, send emails, etc behind their firewall. Disconnect from the VPN and the internet doesnt work at all. Even using a browser from a USB stick doesnt work.
- So with these new ISP privacy rules, I wonder where that leaves people like me who telecommute and deal with confidential stuff -
- ...and if emails/attachments aren't part of this, it's still potentially an issue - Frantoll, 2017-03-30, 21:27
- I want to see it go up against hippa -
- Yeah, that's a big deal. I wonder how that will work. - Frantoll, 2017-03-31, 12:14
- A lot of corporations have policies or procedures that you must VPN into the company's network. - ÐESYNCEÐ, 2017-04-03, 10:58